This is the same line.
Friday, July 17, 2009
a San Francisco afternoon
I will keep working backwards. Ken was excited about his father's day camera and took lots of photos. I didn't see him take most of them.
We were happy to stay right in San Francisco. Parking was expensive, but it saved us time.
I like these close ups of Simon.


We found some good restaurants. They were generally kid friendly.

This guy was quite a drummer. It was amazing the sounds he could make with his plastic drums.
We used the cable cars a lot.

Becca teased Simon about getting him one of these flower wigs.
I love the architecture in San Francisco. Fun stuff.

Lots of street musicians.
We only had to wait in line once for a cable car. Since there were five of us, we couldn't plan on squeezing on.
Becca didn't let Simon hang from the side, but this time, he was able to be on the back platform and hand out a little bit. This time I stayed out of the breeze.

This is the same line.



We didn't have time to go in all of the galleries we passed.

It had already been a long day.


I have no clue where Ken found a rabbit.


A very energetic one man band.
This is our last night in San Francisco. We took Simon back to the hotel and Becca and Steven went to a movie.
This is the same line.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What kind of camera did he get?
Nice pictures, by the way!
Ken has a very artistic eye. I love his close up photos. Simon looks so much like his mother it's amazing.
Post a Comment