Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Fortuna, California

Ken and I enjoyed walking in the fog. The flowers were beautiful.
This railroad track was even more overgrown on the other side of the road.
This photo is sideways, but proof that blueberries can be grown in a barrel.
I was amazed at this front yard. Instead of lawn, they had flowers. The roses were in front of the house, the blueberries and other pots were on the driveway, and these white and pink ones were on the side. If we lived someplace other than a desert, I would still want to have a variety of plants and flowers instead of grass.
I should learn the names of the flowers.
I was taking these pictures while Ken was talking to Jenni about where in Sacramento we would stay Friday night.

1 comment:

Lisa Chin said...

The flowers are Dahalas with the purple Iris.