Thursday, July 30, 2009

July 23, 2009 Daniel Palmer's wedding

Sorry about the sideways pictures. I will need to figure out how to change them and how to care to make the effort. Most Palmer weddings are at the Manti temple.
I tried to get photos of families. This is Rachel and Kyle and their boys.
Matthew and his wife Alisha.
Jeremy, Cherie, and Hope.
I took multiple pictures of each family and usually chose just one, but thought I wanted to share this one too.
You also get multiples of Ken.


It's still hard for me to get backwards cell phone photos of the two of us, but these two kind of worked.

It is always a long wait for the bride and groom to come out. I should have tried to get one of Laurie and Marlin together.
Jacob Carlson Palmer and Kimberly Janae Palmer on their wedding day.
Hayden and Cheyenne with their daughter.
Benjamin and Melinda and their boys.
Daniel and his wife.
Melissa and her baby.
I couldn't decide between these two. I loved looking at Melissa. Beautiful smile.
A baby in the shadow of his mother.
Watching over him.
The bride and groom with Lloyd and Tamara Stanton and Marlin and Laurie Palmer. Good people.
Laurie and Marlin with their children.
Another Ken at Manti.

Becca at the wedding reception in Palmer's backyard.
It was a good day. I enjoyed the time with Ken. I couldn't have driven that far without him. They had a great wedding breakfast in Payson at Laurie's ward building with Hawaiian haystacks, and ice cream cake rolls for dessert. We thought about dropping by to see Sare and Ellie in Provo, but ended up driving Nebo loop instead, stopping along the way to walk around Payson Lake.

The Palmer and Hyatt backyards work well for a reception. Steven and Becca and Simon drove down together and we saw Michael and Sare and Ellie before we left as well as various other Carlson cousins, Woodfields and Christensens. Steven drove us home. A beautiful evening.

3 comments:

Deb said...

Thank you for all these pictures. Beautiful!

Lisa Chin said...

Very nice photos of you and Ken.

Terina Dee said...

I love looking and trying to figure it all out. You age more beautifully each season.