Thursday, July 30, 2009
July 17, 2009
The fourth day after my leg surgery Ken dropped me off at Wendy's on his way to work and I walked home through Sugarhouse Park, slowly. I hoped to see lots of roses, but these were the only ones that looked at all photo worthy.







The next photos were taken in the yard. I haven't bothered to turn them right side up. The first one is a fern bush in the front yard. We haven't watered it all summer. I love the little white flowers, but don't take the time to dead head them like I could.
This is hyssop with russian sage in the background.
The black knight spirea is a nice shrub, but has too many babies. I should have taken one that shows the scale, and more flowers, but I must have been trying to get a close up.
The white gaura is also called the whirling butterfly. It does much better than the pink variety on no water.
The nasturciums are doing very well. I love the taste of the flowers. That's a little bit of wild dill next to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You are so diligent with your walking! I need to do more of it as well.
Post a Comment