Tuesday, July 21, 2009
June 23, 2009
There is good ice cream in Madison. Many of these photos aren't very good, but I am putting them in anyway because we have so few pictures of us with the Smith family.
The sun was bright through the windows, so it made the pictures too dark. Sorry about that.



Mary was seeing how long she could hold her breath.
Dallin was trying to do the same thing.
Randy was really tired. He had been at Cub Scout day camp all day and walked to the icecream shop to meet us because the house was being shown and he couldn't go home.




I need to remember to take enough pictures of the same things and people to get a good one. But then it's hard to decide what to delete.



We hope to see more of the Smith family while they are living in Albuquerque.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Evelyn was looking at the pictures with me and said of the last one, "That's Dad". I told her it was Grandpa. She said, "That's Grandpa. He's my favorite boy."
Post a Comment