Atlantic for swimming, Pacific for seeing! I loved watching the water/rocks/sea lions/birds when we lived in CA. These are great pictures. I think if Steven were up to his waist in the water his expression would be a little more pinched!
I love the beach too. Great pictures. I can hear the gulls and the waves. . .ahhh, relaxing.
I enjoyed all your pictures on these trip posts. Great colors. Beautiful people. Beautiful world we live in.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Atlantic for swimming, Pacific for seeing! I loved watching the water/rocks/sea lions/birds when we lived in CA. These are great pictures. I think if Steven were up to his waist in the water his expression would be a little more pinched!
I love the beach too. Great pictures. I can hear the gulls and the waves. . .ahhh, relaxing.
I enjoyed all your pictures on these trip posts. Great colors. Beautiful people. Beautiful world we live in.
Post a Comment