Saturday, June 27, 2009

home is good

I will have to figure out how to upload pictures from my phone. We had a wonderful trip. I was able to see and visit with five of my nine children. That makes it very worth driving instead of flying.

Lots to do when I got home. I was amazed at how much the garden had grown and the trees and plants. Proof of a rainy June.

1 comment:

Lisa Chin said...

And due to all that rain there wasn't a lot of times you could go out in the garden anyway so you should not feel guilty about any of that garden work to be done.

I'm glad you had such a great time on your trip. I can't wait to see your pictures. I loved your Sunday School lesson today and I think it was because it seemed to really apply the scriptures more to my life than past lessons. Maybe I was just more awake this week. ;)