Bob gets off at noon every Friday from Memorial Day to Labor Day. It seems like a great perk. More jobs should offer that as a benefit. Bob was up with Peter last night at bedtime, so is enjoying an afternoon nap. Baby Peter is a week old today.
Sunday is the first day of summer and Owen's birthday.(Happy Birthday Owen) It should be a nice sunny day after a long rainy week. Nice for Father's Day. I am glad for the good fathers in my life. My father and Ken's father are precious to me as are the fathers of my grandchildren. I have learned from all of them. There are many different good ways to father.
Weather today has unpredictable for walking, but the kids have been spending hours on Wii Fit. I had no idea there were so many games and activities on it. Nine and eleven are good ages for it. I am impressed with all of the encouragement it gives and with the way the kids have been responding to the variety of activities. Adults get stuck in their patterns.
Friday, June 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment