Love this picture of Dad & Steven! I've decided there is something grand and powerful about sharing photos OFTEN! Captured moments. It makes you more dear to me, as I recognize your faces and feel like we had a short visit together as I read your blog. We had breakfast together! (I can eat a bite, type a sentence, eat another bite of cereal!) Thank you for being a blogger-Mom.
3 comments:
Love this picture of Dad & Steven! I've decided there is something grand and powerful about sharing photos OFTEN! Captured moments. It makes you more dear to me, as I recognize your faces and feel like we had a short visit together as I read your blog. We had breakfast together! (I can eat a bite, type a sentence, eat another bite of cereal!) Thank you for being a blogger-Mom.
I've also enjoyed Dad's and your posts. I read them with lunch! Thank you.
Great picture!
Post a Comment