Friday, October 9, 2009

looking down on children

Having the ceiling as the background was the easiest way to take a picture without showing you the chaos of the computer room. It was interesting to see myself the way a child would see me. I had forgotten that we are always looking down on them.

3 comments:

Lisa Chin said...

Well until they outgrow you then they are always lookin down on us. :)

Deb said...

That's funny about taking an "up" picture to avoid recording the messes. I should try that sometime. Good idea. ha ha.

Jennilyn said...

or "Looking up to Parents"

Funny to me how "down" and "Up" have such different connotations. I have loved reading your RS blog. Good ideas, so thanks for sharing!

I don't read all those other blogs on my list every day---just when family hasn't written anything new. I have caught up on most of their archives, so when they post, I can see them at the top of my list.

Great to me to see how we connect and cross-over/overlap. Good connections.

Good luck on your lesson today!