Thursday, October 15, 2009
cecret lake with the Smiths
and Becca and Simon and Michael and Sare and Ellie and Steven and Jane and Ken. It was early August. A beautiful day.

This must have been on the way up.
Mary and Ben climbing.
Being watched by Randy.
Randy, Mary, Jane and Laura
Just sitting.
I really like this one of Michael and Ellie.
I did walk around a bit. Scouting a good sitting place by the lake.


Ellie, Michael and Sare.
They gave up on backpack on the way down.
Dallin riding Randy
Laura and Becca.
Laura.
Simon at the lake.
Simon, Andy and Ben
Dallin, maybe Simon, and Randy
I think we were eating snacks here.
Lazy.
But watching.
Still eating.
I like this one of Steven.
You can't see the people, but you can see the mountains.
It was a lovely day for more eating.
The wild flowers were beautiful. So was Ken. I should take more pictures of him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a beautiful place! It looks like Ben is a lot happier on this one than he was last time he went up!
Love the pictures. Makes me feel warmer just to look at them. Thank you for posting.
Post a Comment