Sunday, October 11, 2009

cell phone photos

These are pictures I took at Aunt Helen's funeral of Uncle Jessie and Aunt Pat. He didn't have his oxygen on yesterday at Jennette's birthday party. I hope that means he was doing better.

Sorry about the bluriness of this one.
This last one is from an earlier walk along a canal in Riverton. We came upon this tree that had about 8 treehouse platforms in it. There were additional building materials that had dropped off. It looked like it had been a busy tree. We have enjoyed walking the canals.
I upload pictures from my cellphone by putting the mini sd card in Ken's camera and uploading from there. I'm not sure which ones I have already posted from my camera. Ken uploaded some pictures from our California trip after I finished. He will have to add them to the blog and comment on them.

No comments: