Sunday, October 12, 2008

snowing in October

The first snow in the valley doesn't stick to the driveway, but beautifully focuses the eye on the texture of the landscape.

It seemed so bright when I took these photos even though it was early this morning. It surprised me to see them so dark.

Happy Birthday Luanna!

I hope it is a beautiful day in Cranberry. I remember the day you were born as a turning point in the seasons. When I went in to the hospital the world was still summer green. When we came out the leaves had turned. No snow though.

1 comment:

BobandLu said...

Wow it's surprising to see snow! I love Utah snow. It is a gorgeous day in Cranberry. Sun and warm! I just woke up from a nap and feel a bit bad about sleeping on such a day.
Thank you for giving me this birthday.