Last night I brought the basil in. A couple of the leaf clusters were frozen. I should have brought it in when I brought in the ficus and hibiscus and rubber plants. We heard from brides that we had snow during the day and rain and mud on wedding dresses and a little bit of sunshine for the lucky ones. I haven't looked out the door yet this morning. We covered the tomatoes, zucchini and cucumbers with a big blue tarp, weighted down because it blew off the night before.We have enjoyed being back in the temple this weekend. Friday night Ken and I found ourselves on the opposite ends of a long hallway. I was guarding the east elevator and he was guarding the west elevator. We could almost talk with each other. Hand signals work great. Yesterday I was in charge of the initiatory desk and had reason to call the men's initiatory three or four times (which is very unusual -- but it was an unusual day yesterday with 51 weddings and lots o
f patrons everywhere). The first time I called, it was a pleasant surprise to hear Ken on the other end of the line (made me eager to call again). Steven had just come in. Nice to have us all in the temple. Steven then did a session that got him home just in time for supper.

No comments:
Post a Comment