Fabulous morning today. The sunrise sky was magnificent, dark with long pink clouds, then spreading clouds of a dark creamy white against the same dark sky. I don't think of taking a camera with us walking in the morning. I started out with two coats, but took off one. It was almost 60 degrees this morning and will be another beautiful day. Good to let children show off their costumes.
Friday, October 31, 2008
morning in my mind
Fabulous morning today. The sunrise sky was magnificent, dark with long pink clouds, then spreading clouds of a dark creamy white against the same dark sky. I don't think of taking a camera with us walking in the morning. I started out with two coats, but took off one. It was almost 60 degrees this morning and will be another beautiful day. Good to let children show off their costumes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love the pretty leaves on the ground. Today someone knocked on my door asking if I would pay him to rake our leaves. I said no, that I'd rather leave them there. I'm glad I did because I got some great pictures of the girls in them.
Post a Comment