I am: going to fill this out later and keep adding to make it clear.
I think: too much at bedtime and it makes it hard for me to go to sleep.
I want: to appreciate sunset and sunrise
without thinking or feeling I should be doing something else.
I have: many children and grandchildren.
I dislike: as little as possible and try not to think about it.
I miss: my children and grandchildren who live far away.
I fear: being misunderstood.
I feel: gratitude.
I hear: but not as well as I used to.
I smell: the milk that overflowed my trunk, but less than before.
I crave: the joy of feeling the spirit.
I cry: privately.
I usually: find time to read.
I regret: pain I have caused others.
I search: for ways to help my family.
I wonder: what my parents are feeling.
I love: the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I care: about everything.
I always: try to take care of problems.
I worry: as little as possible about things I can't change.
I am not: using my time as well as I should.
I remember: very little of my childhood.
I believe: in the triumph of Jesus Christ.
I dance: in my dreams.
I sing: in my head.
I don't always: find the right notes.
I argue: less than I used to.
I write: to know what I think.
I win: sometimes.
I lose: my purse, my cell phone, and my keys.
I wish: varicose veins and sleep apnea would cease to be.
But I'm grateful they are not a problem.
Being careful helps my legs and raising the head of my bed helps me sleep.
I listen: less than I should.
I don't understand: my husband or anyone else as completely as I would like to.
I can usually be found: if you try hard enough to find me.
I watch: my children do better with their children than I did.
I need: my family.
I forget: what day it is.
I am happy: I am happy
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I like how your list and Luanna's were more of a conversation--I got too wordy and distracted. Nice view into your heart, so thanks for sharing this. XO
Post a Comment