Friday, October 10, 2008

painting

Imagine this color in my kitchen, my hallway, and down the basement stairs. Imagine it patterned with the shadows of leaves and contrasted with white doorways and trim. I hope it makes me happy for a very long time. I am not a repeat painter if I can help it.

I love the Benjamin Moore aura paint. I used slightly more than half a gallon and in many places only had to do one coat. It looks greener on my walls. The contrast of white trim definitely helps. Also note how it matches my blog titles. Steven sees it as yellow. John isn't particularly impressed, I'm not sure what color he sees. Ken likes it. Hmmmm. Now what should I do with a third plus gallon of green paint. Besides necessary touch up of course.

3 comments:

Deb said...

I bet it looks great in your kitchen next to the oak. I like your choice. I see a very light green. But my computer has proven to be off on colors. I like it!

BobandLu said...

Alright! I like it. I would love to see a photo.

Fine Art by Jennifer said...

I think it looks nice. Lucy wants to paint her pumpkin to look like Frankenstein if you have extra green...