I woke up this morning about 4:30 and started thinking, finally got up at 5:30 and got busy. I decided that I needed to give Dana room to work in the apartment bedroom even though I didn't want to put anything in the living room yet (because the floor has new paint). That meant reorganizing the storage in the corner bedroom, getting rid of boxes, moving out books and records and Steven's "for the attic" storage, and fitting the queen size mattress and springs into the corner bedroom. Ken was awake by then and helped with mattresses. I got the new attic door and ceiling patchwork primed then finally took a bath. I am a messy painter/primer.
While Ken went to a doctor appointment I studied "Preach My Gospel/Predicad mi Evangelio" got sleepy and took a nap for an hour. Now it's after lunch and figure out what to do for the afternoon time.
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment