I should have taken before and after pictures, but didn't. Tuesday night for a Relief Society activity we had an exercise class a flower arranging class and a service project. All were fantastic, but I wanted to comment on flower arranging. Ken gave me a rose bouquet for Valentine's day and it was starting to look kind of skraggly. In the class Libbie demonstrated a bunching technique, where you cut all of the roses short, bunch them together, then rubber band them and let them sit as a clump on the rim of the vase. I added back in some shortened filler and it looked like I could keep it and enjoy the flowers for a while longer.
The exercise class made me realize I need strength training as well as walking.
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
All of the classes were very well done. I'm so glad you were able to stretch out the enjoyment of your roses!
Post a Comment