We just don't know what it is yet. President Fuhriman says that "Call has been mailed" means that it will be mailed on Tuesday and will arrive on Wednesday-- which opens up the possibility of Thursday. But, we should find out this week.
I have a dentist appointment on Wednesday and probably won't be here when the mailman comes. I think Daddy/Ken will wait for me to come home before he opens anything. We could set up a family conference call on skype for Wednesday night if anyone is interested. Becca says she thinks the kids should all learn at the same time.
I can't remember all the people who have said to let them know.
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Wednesday night timing: Stewart can drive the kids to YW/scouts, and John will be in Baltimore with Max.
I will be HERE/home from 5 pm my time on. Tell us a time, and I will be skype-waiting, YES! Can you conference with more than one person at a time? At least phone conference!
This is fantastic and exciting news!
Who would not want to know?! Of course we're all interested. Please let us know what time and I'll be around. :)
Should we have a test Skype conference call to make sure that kind of thing is possible?
The skype can do conference calls, but not with video, at least we haven't figured out how. Yes, I think we should have a practice run at it. We have done one with David and Jen.
Congratulations! I am excited to hear where you go so be sure to post it on your blog. Good luck with your skype conference. How exciting!
Wednesday we have activity days and mutual. I have to go this week to help cub scouts. I won't be home until 8:30 or 9 pm our time. I don't mind how I find out where you're going. I just want to know! Very exciting.
How exciting! I have a meeting, but maybe John can be here.
Post a Comment