Thursday, February 11, 2010

little snow

We are having a little snow in Utah, enough to make everything white and bumpy, nothing like the snow family is experiencing. Ken and I will still drive to Valley Fair Mall this morning to walk for an hour, six times around. Yesterday Ken went to NPS with me afterwards, the first time we've been shopping together since his retirement. We didn't stick together, but kept encountering each other. He got involved in finding stuff. It took up most of the morning. We had lunch then talked with a lawyer about making our wills. Then I made granola. Today Ken is ready to do taxes. I am waiting for the basement apartment to be ready for paint. I will go looking for ceiling light fixtures. Home teaching tonight and a Relief Society cooking class. I should do laundry and clean the bathroom. How blessed I am to have lots of choices.

1 comment:

BobandLu said...

Good way to think of being busy - lots of choices!