It's been a busy week since I last posted. Every day the to do list gets shorter and longer. I have been trying to find and practice stress reducing techniques. One day last week as I was getting ready for bed and realized that in my getting dressed I had somehow put on a second bra without realizing that I already had one on. More a symptom than a solution --being double held together.
The basement apartment and Simon's room are almost ready (3 blinds to hang). Things are slowly coming together for the wedding and we are making progress on mission preparations -- realizing that the two weeks after we come home from Kentucky won't be enough time to do everything last minute. We know we need to do ahead of time everything we can that can be done ahead of time.
Lots of blessings and good things in our lives as we prepare. We love you all and feel loved. Looking forward to company.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is a funny bra story!
Thanks for sharing the bra story. We all have a "bra story." What can I do to help? I have to work today but I could lend a couple hands tomorrow.
Post a Comment