Some days commenting is hard. Deborah and Laura's recent blogs reminded me some of the reasons why. Sometimes I am busy or tired emotionally or physically. I want all my blogger friends and family to know that I read what they write and think about it. And I read the comments of others and think about them.
Today we are having lunch at Red Lobster with a couple who has just returned from Puerto Rico, San Juan East mission where they spent their 18 months in the mission office. On Sunday we may go to hear their home coming talks. We still have many questions. Wednesday afternoon we are going to Provo to meet with the Spanish tutor. She is young and inexperienced at tutoring, but it is a good program and should be helpful. We tried a Skype conference that didn't work very well.
I've been working on my list.
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Sometimes we think we have to say more than we have to say when it comes to commenting. Sometimes it is easier to say nothing at all. Even super brief words, simple acknowledgements, are often appreciated more than we realize-- even one word comments.
I don't mind lack of comments, especially when I think about how busy you must be! I'm glad you posted about your day and hope your list continues to shrink. Thank you for taking time to read us.
Love you!
I second what Deb said. I often want an "I agree" button or "Like" button to make commenting easy but then I think that perhaps that is a cop out for real thoughts. But often I have just enjoyed reading the post and can't express those feelings very well.
Most of the time blogs make me wish we could just sit down and talk, or paint a room together / go through your list together and talk. Complicated feelings and questions are so much easier for me to share that way. I do love blogs and that we share some that way! :)
Post a Comment