Thursday, March 4, 2010

54 days

It has been a busy day. Trying to get ready for birthday celebrations Sunday. Filling a prescription for knee high support stockings (that may or may not be wearable in a hot climate). Looking unsuccessfully for missionary-dressy summer clothes. Shopping at NPS and Reams. Waiting for Dana to finish house projects and move out his tools etc. before I start painting the bedroom and old bathroom -- or it would have been busier.

I was up early with a headache, but it seems to have calmed down finally, without medication since 5:00 AM. We walked at Valley Fair Mall this morning. We could have walked outside, but rain and snow were predicted. None fell until dinner time.

Ken has to buy a new upload cord for the camera. He doesn't know what happened to it. It is easy to lose things these days. During the night I thought for sure I had a missionary top that would work, but after I work up, I remembered giving it to DI with the pants that were too big.

I have been amazed at all the facebook comments about our mission. I think I'm tired now.

3 comments:

BobandLu said...

I sympathize with trying to find the camera cord! I don't know where mine is right now either.
Wish I could go shopping for Sister Babcock clothes with you.
The picture of you two missionaries is great! I remember seeing it right after it was taken, but now it looks more real. You really are going! :) Woo hoo!

BobandLu said...

I've had many friends excited about your mission. You can see if you check out my Facebook wall or profile.

Jennilyn said...

We keep our camera cord plugges in to the computer, and I just have to pull it up and plug it to the camera.