Friday, December 11, 2009

what am I doing

Waiting for a refrigerator repairman to call and tell me when he is coming to see why my new fridge won't light up the digital temperature adjustment dial. Getting ready to make five more curtains. Six I mean. Thinking about where to put the paint and rollers and brushes I'm temporarily finished with. Wanting to eat chocolate. Needing to clean the bathroom. Wondering if I will finish the curtains today, since tomorrow there will be no time. Wondering when I will get the family photo wall hung. Going to find the chocolate.

3 comments:

Deb said...

You got a new fridge!!??!! I'd love to see a picture. Silly maybe to want to see a picture. But that's pretty awesome.

Chocolate sounds good to me too. Time for some 70%.

Jennilyn said...

Sad to hear about light not working. I would put paint in basement, NOT shed. Freezing paint does bad things to it. Freeze-dries it to unusuable. I can say that from experience. We want to see pictures of the curtains!

Lisa Chin said...

Great post. . .made me laugh. I don't think I've ever seen a fridge with a digital temperature control. I'd love to see what kind of fancy-schmancy refrigerator you bought.