Wednesday, December 16, 2009

decisions and doings

Motivation and self discipline would help my days be better I think. I don't do what I would do and do what I wouldn't-- shouldn't. I wait work for another day and eat tomorrows calories today. Some days are better than others. I did take a walk yesterday on which I managed to pick up dry cleaning, buy needed hardware, and get a $5 DUP Christmas gift for $2.50. Today if it is not to cold. I will walk to get a haircut.

One of the reasons I haven't hemmed my curtains is that I have been pondering what shorter will look like when I have them pulled back in the daytime. I want to know what the end result will look like before I start my family photo hanging. Redoing my patterns (to make them easier to hang) will help my planning.

I need to make Christmas gifts for home teaching families. I should have gotten something yesterday when I had the car, but nothing I saw seemed right. I have been thinking about caramels, which would be welcomed I think, but a burden on my calorie count. And they would pour nicely on my diet ice cream.

1 comment:

BobandLu said...

Mmmm. I haven't made caramels in a long time. I made some shortbread cookies with a delicious lemon icing. I thought of you. I have had fabric hanging on my kitchen door-wall for many months now. I don't mind how it is hung, but it isn't sewn like I had originally planned to. Committing to changing it has been hard because I too, would like to know how it would look before I do it. Are we family? :)