Tuesday, December 29, 2009

enough for today - comments welcome

Twelve (now thirteen) posts in one day is kind of a record for me. They will give you visual ideas about what has been going on around here. We are grateful for the changes in our lives. Some of the before photos seem confessional. Actually some of the after ones do too. You see us as we are and as we were. We are grateful for Jenni's help. We look forward to cleaning up the basement now. The chaos of change eventually beautifies our lives.

3 comments:

Fine Art by Jennifer said...

I like all of the changes! The colors are great and the rooms look more open. How do you feel about it?

Jane Babcock said...

I love it.

BobandLu said...

I love lots of things you've done. Especially the blue! And the trees mural and the open dining room are all wonderful. I would love to see it in person. I like the shelves in the corner of the living room and family pictures in there too.
The quilt under the door chimes probably makes it a little quieter eh? :)
Good (and big) job.