Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Happy anniversary to us
Forty five years ago Ken and I were married in the Salt Lake Temple for time and for all eternity. We have been blessed with nine beautiful children and thirty one grandchildren. And very blessed with each other. I had no idea what we were beginning, but I had faith that our relationship had eternal potential and I knew that I wanted to be with him. Maybe we will try to take a picture today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I'm very grateful to you and Ken, for your example and dedication to each other and your children. xo
Happy Anniversary!
It was neat to hear your Sunday School lesson and think of all that has come (like... ME!) from that marriage. Happy Day!
Happy Anniversary!
I thought about you and Dad and was grateful for your eternal marriage! But I am late saying so--today I can say Happy Honeymoon! Congratulations! Best Wishes and may there be many more wonderful years plus together!
I was thinking about you guys. Did you do Shakespeare - Cedar City Stuff? I love you --David
Post a Comment