Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sundays

Every day I use my blog to access other blogs and hate seeing the same old "defrosting" post. I guess it's time to update. I did do a family E-mail update and it is hard to know what else to say. The last two Sundays we have walked the Bonneville shoreline trail with Steven, late in the day. It is mostly level and often spectacular. I love being able to look out and see the mountains and the lake. The sun reflects on city windows as the sunset continues to evolve.

I love Sunday family dinners. We look forward to having Sarah and Emma in Utah for the school year. We love seeing ever-changing Ellie. I even like the food. Company is a good incentive to add variety and color to the menu. Often I have no idea what to fix. Sometimes it depends on who's coming and I often don't know that until it's almost dinner time. We wish Simon could be with us move often.

So tell me, who's coming for dinner today?

2 comments:

Lisa Chin said...

We are lucky when we are able to have all four children around the dinner table on Sundays. Once school starts that will change drastically, which makes me sad.

BobandLu said...

I wish I were! :) Actually, we have a little family dinner here today. Jen and John and kids are here. We're looking forward to some yummy pad thai.