Yesterday I defrosted two freezers, one big one and one refrigerator top. Amazing what good stuff I found. Not too much needed to be thrown away, and I think I will be able to find things. I had to decide the day before that I would do it "tomorrow."
It helped that I didn't have a car to go anywhere. I did walk to the library after I finished defrosting and got all heated up. But I had found a frozen water bottle to take with me. The close to home toy store doesn't have ping pong balls and she had no idea who does. There are lots on the web. You can buy a gross at a time. My new goal is to find a local source before the Koehlers get here.
Now I just have to decide what I am going to do today. I woke up too late to do early morning walk and must leave soon to do my tutoring. Some things are permanently scheduled.
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Big 5 Sporting Goods has ping pong balls -- next to Toys R Us and Shopko. :)
I cleaned my fridge today too! Unfortunately I had to throw a bunch of rotten greens away. Sad that we didn't use them in time. Also it was sad that I had to mop out a bunch of icky goo. I love finding treasures in the freezer, though!
Ah, that would have been closer. Thanks. I will go there next time. Although I have tried to avoid the Sugarhouse traffic mess lately. I found some at Sears which was on my way to pick up Ken yesterday.
Post a Comment