
This afternoon we walked by Jen and John's house on 200 East. It was a beautiful day and it didn't look like anyone was home.

I talked Ken into getting up close to the daffodils.

I am glad Jen is able to at least see a picture of them. I love the white and the yellow daffodils together.

It has been a cool spring, so they are probably a little later than usual.

The leaves are coming out and the grass is growing. We haven't really had any good yard work weather, so most lawns need mowing. There was someone mowing in the rain last week across from Work Force Services where I was doing census training. We decided he was hired lawn care and needed to mow in order to get paid.
2 comments:
Beautiful daffodils. Now that you mention it, I do think the daffodils are a little late this year.
Gus was so happy yesterday to get out and mow. Mowing and shoveling snow are his favorite forms of exercise. I'm so glad he enjoyes it, because I do not!
Thank you, thank you! I'm so happy to see them. I planted at least a hundred bulbs of different kinds. I wonder what else will come up?
Post a Comment