Thursday, April 23, 2009

census and sunburn

Last night I found a straw hat Julie Babcock gave me when we were visiting them in Tucson. Thank you Julie! I look forward to wearing it on sunny days. At the moment the top of my head is sunburned from the last two sunny days and part of my left arm. I will always wear long pants in case of dogs. And maybe long sleeved shirts are a good idea. Although I could get an "enumerator tan" if I start wearing short sleeves.

2 comments:

Jennilyn said...

I have sunburn on my sunburn--lack of light weight long sleeve shirts. I now have super strong sunscreen I am using. And I agree about pants--even (jeans) because it will make you look non-JW in our area. They were out in force and one lady came to the door only because she said my partner had on jeans. I wear a big floppy sun hat now, too. Protection! Can you do a tap-tap-tapTap-tap dance (echoing the sound of the stylus hitting the screen).

Emmalyn said...

I'm glad you found a hat that works!