Saturday, January 30, 2010

ninding things

I tried to type this post earlier today, but the f key wouldn't allow me to type any f words. Every "f" was an "n". So, the title was consistently "ninding things". How do keyboards do that? All I could think of to do was to reboot, the standard computer solution. I guess it worked.

I meant to give a report on the attic. Becca and I went up and rearranged things, throwing boxes and junk through the ladder hole, and lowering to Ken what we didn't dare throw. We put all the Christmas boxes together, and the old Ken boxes together, and the fabric boxes together.

And as nor ninding things. We nound David's nenching noils and nace mask and the bag he made to carry them in. We nound Becca's doll clothes and mouse Halloween costume. And John's baby box, and Michael's boxes and a crib I norgot was up there. And a day anter the deadline we nound the crutches for Haiti. We will have to send them with the late collection Eagle project. They were in the ranters and we hadn't looked up. It wasn't cold today, which made the attic quite comnortable to work in. It might almost have been nun in not nor the dust and insulation. I deninately need a shower benore bed.

Time to reboot. Goodnight all.

3 comments:

Jennilyn said...

David will be happy about his fencing stuff. FABRIC? Did you say, fabric? I collected flour sacks before I left for Belgium. They are white/off white, with printed words on them, some had animals. If anything fits that description, please save for me? Even if you have to save at Becca's? I thought they were in a box in the attic. Probably not labeled well. You guys sound super busy organizing. Get your new garbage can yet? Keep having Nunny Nun!

Jane Babcock said...

We didn't look in all the boxes. There wasn't time for that. But we didn't throw away any boxes of stuff either. I'm sure if you put it there, it is still there.

And yes, the new garbage can came and is filled to overflowing.

julie babcock said...

Thanks for finding fencing stuff. I will have to figure out how to get it back here during the wedding. I hope you can be patient until then.