Very nice! I am so excited for you. My mom comes home February 4. :)
Turned out great! Nice background color! I copied them to my hard-drive! I hope you take photos of you two together your whole mission, at least one a week, please?!
Nice! You already look like missionaries!
These are great photos!
Great missionary pictures!Thanks for dinner and thanks for letting us go through your DI piles! We all found fun things.
I like the top photo very much. Good job.
I love them!! We've been talking as a family about your mission. It has blessed us already. We're all excited for you.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Very nice! I am so excited for you. My mom comes home February 4. :)
Turned out great! Nice background color! I copied them to my hard-drive! I hope you take photos of you two together your whole mission, at least one a week, please?!
Nice! You already look like missionaries!
These are great photos!
Great missionary pictures!
Thanks for dinner and thanks for letting us go through your DI piles! We all found fun things.
I like the top photo very much. Good job.
I love them!! We've been talking as a family about your mission. It has blessed us already. We're all excited for you.
Post a Comment