With all the painting being done in my house, I haven't yet picked up a brush. I thought about it a couple of times, but Jenni is a real professional and much much neater than I am. I didn't want to ruin anything. While she is in Provo today I may work on the basement stairwell, so she can have more time to finish up the more visible upstairs. I picked up one last quart of paint this morning, beautiful "antique jade".
It has been a time of emotional and physical decluttering (house quake). Finding places for "things" is hard (like tetras), but I don't have to find places for everything. Some things are out of here.
Becca has been a gracious hostess, taking care of both Thanksgiving and my family birthday party yesterday. Her salmon is delicious. It was great to have Simon with us as well as Emma, Jenni, Michael, Sare, Ellie, Steven, and Alysa. We hope Sarah K. enjoyed her Koehler Thanksgiving. It was fun to not have to decide on a menu. Michael and Sarah did salad, and we had rice and cornbread with the salmon. Cranberry mint cheesecake for dessert (perfectly done). Thanks Becca. Ken doesn't like the mint, so we probably won't do it very often. The fresh cranberries make it a seasonal even at any rate.
Monday, November 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can't wait to see the end product! Sorry it's hard... I think you'll embrace it though.
Post a Comment