Thankful for life, for family, for change, for hope and faith. On Sunday I will be sixty five years old, that is kind of a milestone. I feel basically healthy and happy. I get tired, but that's nothing new.
Thanksgiving weekend has been a big one already with two days to go. My home is in transition thanks to Jenni's patient painting and mentoring as a resident decorator. She helps me see things as they are and helps me understand my desires and preferences. She confirms that ugly is ugly and validates my better impulses. It is exciting but exhausting, reorganizing after change.
Friday, November 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I would have to say sixty-five years YOUNG.
It's wonderful for you to have this opportunity with you daughter as she paints and decorates your house. Perhaps we will have to start bookclub again just to come to your house and see the redo. :D
Post a Comment