Tuesday, March 31, 2009

the trip I missed

We should have more photos of aunts and uncles. This is Bev and Al Carlson in their home in St. George. They are kind to visitors.
Some of the photos were taken at the pictographs at Parowan Gap.

This looks like Bryce and Steven of course.
I didn't think they would have snow still.












I was glad to see that Steven took some photos too.
These are photos Steven took of Ken during spring break.


This one must be in Cedar City.

3 comments:

Lisa Chin said...

Great pictures of your men. I just found your blog through Jennilyn's blog. I hope you don't mind that I read it. I always love reading your writing and you should do more of it in your blog. You are welcome to read my blog at: http://somethingcleveraboutnothing.blogspot.com/

BobandLu said...

Looks like a great and beautiful trip! PA is beautiful but not like THAT. Thanks for pictures.

Deb in UT said...

Oh, I miss you all!!!! I'm glad you posted these.