Wednesday, March 11, 2009

another journal

I have found another Journal my mother kept from August 9, 1982 through June 15, 1985. I typed through page 102 and still have a couple of hundred pages to go. It brings her back to me. I don't know how much others will benefit from having computer access to her letters and journals, but they have been a rich blessing in my life. The journal begins when she hears about the housekeeping job with Daniel Ludwig (who was at the time the richest man in America). It ends as she is returning from her temple mission to Guatemala.

My mother would have loved blogs and Facebook. Knowing that makes me wonder what wonderful things my children and grandchildren will enjoy that I can hardly imagine.

1 comment:

Jennilyn said...

I would love to read what Grandma wrote about that time period! She had amazing adventures, and I miss her, too. I think all the time about what she would do in a certain situation, how she would handle things. Please keep us informed on your progress making it technically available!