Sunday, May 24, 2009

Pleasant Grove

Jacob's finance. They are getting married in August. She is sitting with Jacob in the 10th photo down.
It had been raining all morning, but we had sunshine.
We were glad Rose and Chance while most of the family was still around. The Woodfields came after Laurie's family left and we quit taking pictures.
Here is Cherie and Hope.
Again.

The grave of Ken's sister, Marjorie.


Here we have Jacob and his fiance together.





4 comments:

Lisa Chin said...

I love the last photo of you and baby.

BobandLu said...

Thank you for taking pictures. I miss seeing people. Facebook has helped with cousins, but I like this more.

Jennilyn said...

The pictures are wonderful! Makes me feel included. I loved seeing the little person arms around Benjamin Palmer's legs...showing the dad that he has grown into. Love the blankets so people can talk. Explain the footstool? Did someone bring it to honor someone? Or just to sit on for the day? Your grandma photo is beautiful there at the end!

julie babcock said...

Thanks for the photos. I liked the informal shots, but at the same time still wish there was a big group shot with names. Who has a master list of cousins, spouses, and kids names?
--David