It was night by the time I got the camera battery recharged and working, so these pictures were taken with a flash. We have had a beautiful front yard this year. The tulips don't last long, but they are very fun.
That is a very funny series of spring photos at night. You need to go back in the daytime. I would like to see some shots from across the street to get the big picture. --David
I love the white daffodils, and the photo filled with yellow tulips. I also love the photo with the rusted rooster post in the foreground. I don't think it would have stood out as nicely if it had been daytime. The tree blooming over the post is beautiful as well.
4 comments:
That is a very funny series of spring photos at night. You need to go back in the daytime. I would like to see some shots from across the street to get the big picture.
--David
I love the white daffodils, and the photo filled with yellow tulips. I also love the photo with the rusted rooster post in the foreground. I don't think it would have stood out as nicely if it had been daytime. The tree blooming over the post is beautiful as well.
Pretty! David asked me to take a picture of your yard from across the street and I never did. I'd like to see it too!
I love the night pictures. I don't think I've ever seen spring at night pictures. I especially love the pink with light post photo.
Post a Comment