Thursday, February 5, 2009

remembering

This shot is of Russ and Polly in their kitchen the morning we arrived. After about four hours of sleep, I woke up and watched the birds for a while. Russ went in for Chemo that morning. And I went into DC with John, then took the train to Aberdeen.




Sam, Roxie Jane, and Max. I'm glad they were all willing to be in the picture. Sam and Max got hair cuts the night before.


Jenni is a fantastic hostess. I enjoyed spending time with her.



She was happier to have this next picture taken.

Cute Suzanna. You wouldn't know she had been sick.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Thank you for posting about your trip! It was great to see pictures. Makes me miss everybody.

BobandLu said...

Thank you for the pictures. It was nice to see Russ and Polly too. I haven't seen them in a long time.