One of the days I was in Provo, Sare got out her exercise DVD and I put down Ellie to join her for 20 minutes of exercise. We did the "Flat Belly Fast" segment and the "Standing Pilates" one. The next day I felt muscles that I obviously hadn't been using. I decided it would be a good investment and ordered one online ($9.26 new including shipping). Even though I'm too old to be prenatal many of my body problem relate to that condition and I figured it might be an easier workout than one geared to women who aren't pregnant. I guess I could have tried to find one for the over sixty crowd, but this one looked helpful. It came today and I did the first half of it. I don't know the recommended frequency of workouts. I suppose it would be good to do at least ten minutes a day.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Pilates
One of the days I was in Provo, Sare got out her exercise DVD and I put down Ellie to join her for 20 minutes of exercise. We did the "Flat Belly Fast" segment and the "Standing Pilates" one. The next day I felt muscles that I obviously hadn't been using. I decided it would be a good investment and ordered one online ($9.26 new including shipping). Even though I'm too old to be prenatal many of my body problem relate to that condition and I figured it might be an easier workout than one geared to women who aren't pregnant. I guess I could have tried to find one for the over sixty crowd, but this one looked helpful. It came today and I did the first half of it. I don't know the recommended frequency of workouts. I suppose it would be good to do at least ten minutes a day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I like pilates. I got a library dvd that worked for a while. Now I'm doing a walk aerobics library dvd that has some good toning and strengthening exercises at the end. Definitely different muscles working. Feels great, but it's hard. Worth it though.
Hmm. Thanks for the push. I need to exercise today.
Post a Comment