
This is today, September 28. We are all hungry. I looked across the table at five young faces in a row, but as soon as I thought of taking a picture they started moving around. It is fun to have family come. We said 5:00 and they all came. We missed John, but would have had room for him. I borrowed back from Becca my gold folding table that allows us to seat three more in the same room on the same level.

After dinner we played ping pong. They were surprised that I could hit the ball. It is different playing in front of an audience even if they don't pay attention to the game.

Jen is talking to John on the phone.
I forgot to ask her where he is.

Steven got out his legos for the girls to play with upstairs. And then he went to a church fireside with a friend. He didn't tell me she was a girl, but Daddy asked.

Evelyn is often the star of the show.
Michael does a good job of playing with children. It was fun watching him teach Evelyn how to hit balls with a ping pong paddle.
4 comments:
It was fun. I like coming to your place on Sundays. It's great that the girls are able to make these memories. And you are a good ping-pong player.
Oh yeah...John was in Nebraska.
I called John at about 2pm, Eastern time, and he was in Iowa. He said when we say him Monday/Tuesday that he wanted to try and leave Friday, so I wondered how he did on his schedule. Did they stop for the night in Nebraska? I know it's possible to make it from Omaha to Salt Lak with about 13-14 hours of driving.
We love seeing pictures of the families gathered!
I loved seeing pictures of your Sunday dinner gathering. It helps to have pictures. Leaving family in Utah after our quick trip was sad. It has made Bob and I want to get together even more with the family that is close to us in PA.
Post a Comment