Happy Anniversary!!! I am very grateful you decided to get married. You have shown us a great example of a truly loving couple. Thank you.
thank you for making that decision!--love David
I love the play tradition you have kept and your dating example. Happy Anniversary yesterday!
Great photo! I copied it. Congratulations on 44 years! That example of faithfullness is encouraging. I am grateful for your love for each other. XO
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!! I am very grateful you decided to get married. You have shown us a great example of a truly loving couple. Thank you.
thank you for making that decision!
--love David
I love the play tradition you have kept and your dating example. Happy Anniversary yesterday!
Great photo! I copied it. Congratulations on 44 years! That example of faithfullness is encouraging. I am grateful for your love for each other. XO
Post a Comment