I dislike dentist appointments. But I am glad I have a good dentist and that he is close and available and doesn't make me feel like I have a terrible mouth. Today he did a filling and seated a crown. Daddy Ken is prepping for a colonoscopy he is having tomorrow. That would be worse. Clear liquids makes one hungry.
I am grateful for health. We enjoyed an hour walk this morning. Mount Olympus had snow on Monday. Fall temperatures have arrived. I could work in the yard today. Actually I did for a bit and have a sense of what I will do to finish up my backyard project. But I will be picking up grandchildren from school in a half hour while John and Jen go to an appointment. It is easier to work on finishing my book than starting home projects. I have paint sample cards taped to the hallway. Some projects take a lot of thinking time as well as a lot of doing time. Finding the paint store was my paint project accomplishment for the day.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment