I think we will be ready. Our todo list is down to a column and a half. Yesterday we moved our mattress and springs into the corner bedroom and we are sleeping on a double twin -- Simon's mattress and springs and a spare mattress and springs that will be added to the corner bedroom when we leave. Simon is sleeping on Alice's bed and it will be added to the corner bedroom as well, a princess and the pea concoction. We have no idea how our things will fit into suitcases. We want to pack a couple that can remain closed until we arrive in the mission. We can do that early.
Today we give our talks in sacrament meeting. I will post them on Blog to Babcocks if the written versions match what actually happens.
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Yes, I'm very interested in reading the talks when they are available. This afternoon I sat near the front of the chapel and glanced out across the middle row to see a just-returned missionary and he returned my "welcome back" smile with a big one of his own. I had to hurry off to substitute teach in primary and didn't get to say hi to him. I hope that you can feel me smiling out to you across the distance. Though there are a few miles between us now, you are in our thoughts and prayers and we know that you love us also.
Nice blog post..Keep it up...I am going to follow your blog..
buy kamagra
Thanx to sharing this notes.It's very informative for us.
Hello,
..I'm just wandering the blogosphere and here I am at your blog.
..I enjoy the style of how this all works
*_* jampot *_*
HP TOUCHPAD for sale
Nice blogger
I am going to take care of just what delivered the actual lawsuit to start with: games. 1st, let's take a minute to marvel at exactly what ultimately ended decades in the NCAA's full specialist within the sports athletes which participate in because of its universities: Erectile dysfunction O'Bannon's un named, uncredited, undoubtedly uncompensated look, with his 1994 UCLA teammates, throughout NCAA Hockey 09's "Tournament involving Legends" setting, any class regarding 64 squads full of alltime greats, not just a one of these so much as asked for his or her approval to appear amongst gamers.
Cheap FIFA 15 Coins
buy FIFA 15 Coins
I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.
TwitterLast week power saw Japoneses video game advancement facility Asobimo release their primary The english language local online game which happens to be a Mmog termed Iruna On the web.Effectively pursuit of which, this week we are tempered for you to another Asobimo online game converted over to The english language that is an additional MMORPG referred to as Celes Arca.Among the special features about Celes Arca may be the ridiculous level of choices that you can do in your character when creating the idea as soon as first starting call at the action. lol accounts for sale
buy lol accounts
Post a Comment